AQ Support Sport Support
Waist and Back Support
Back and abdomen are mainly constructed by the five selection lumbar vertebra, the middle part linked by inter-vertebral disc, muscle closest to the vertebra serves to stabilize trunk, and being core muscles to transmit strength, they are small and fine. External muscle is the large muscle group to provide back bending, moving backward, lateral bending and turning.
Lack of core muscle strength, improper warm-up and bad posture will lead to back muscle strain, ligament sprain. If hit, fall or improper posture, will lead to Herniated Inter-vertebral Disc, vertebral dislocation, fracture and other serious problem.
Through pressurized back support, it will reduce back action to deviate excessively, hence to protect complex back muscle; with its support bar shares the oppression strength during back bending, it protects the vertebra and inter-vertebral disc tissue, and therefore able provides maximum protection and prevent injury.
- Maximum support with additional elastic outer belt & 8stays
- Ventilated material for longer wear time
- Reduces muscle fatigue to help maintain proper posture alignment
- Use with symptoms due to lumbar disc syndrome;
- Acute back muscle spasms;
- Radiating nerve pain to lower extremities
- The main body consists of a ventilation belt with 3 transverse bars at the inner side, an outer strong rlastic belt, and a special designed pressure mat.
- The adjustable and double-pressure elastic belt can stabilize the lower trunk and reduce pain
- The design with 3 transverse bars provides effective limitation to the excessive trunk rotation
- The special designed pressure mat gives user a comfortable support excessive trunk extension, and it does not affect normal trunk movement during exercise
- Lumbar disorder
- Low back pain
- Low back protect for athletes in sports involving trunk extension, such as badminton,volleyball and javelin.